Published on: June 10, 2022 at 22:14 IST
Template of the Affidavit of Assets and Liabilities which is strictly based upon the judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the matter Rajnesh v. Neha, (2021) 2 SCC 324.
This Template of Affidavit has universal application and can be used in the following litigations (Mutatis Mutandis):
• Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
• Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956
• Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
• Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
• Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986
• Guardians and Wards Act, 1890
You are only required to change the name of the Court and fill in the details of your client. This Affidavit is Court Ready – God Speed.
Submitted By Abhijit Mishra