Minister of Health & Family welfare, medical education and disaster management of state of Jharkhand
NAME – Banna Gupta
PROFESSION– Social worker, Politician
BORN – N/A
PLACE OF BIRTH – Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
FATHER’S NAME – Ram Gopal Gupta
MOTHER’S NAME – N/A
SPOUSE – Sudha Gupta
SIBLINGS – N/A
CHILDREN – N/A
EDUCATION – 10th Pass
POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS/PARTY– Indian National Congress
OFFICIAL WEBSITE – N/A
REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT– N/A
AWARDS – N/A
Mr Banna Gupta was born in Jamshedpur district of Jharkhand to Ram Gopal Gupta. He is 10th pass and currently is a 48 years old social worker and politician who lives in Deogarh and is married to Sudha Gupta.
He is a member of Indian National Congress who is an MLA of Jharkhand from the Jamshedpur West assembly constituency and is currently Minister for Health & Family welfare, Medical Education and Disaster Management of the state of Jharkhand in cabinet of Hemant Soren.
- Banna Gupta condemned attack on health workers in khuti and said that strict actions would be taken.
- Banna Gupta separate in-charge for each section such as electricity, water etc. For the development of his constituency and area.
- He lauded the PM for asking everyone to stay indoor and even adhered to the said guidelines and wanted to remove the political distinction and work united with everyone in this hour of need.
CAREER TIMELINE/ POSITIONS HELD –
Banna Gupta became
(2009 – 2014) – MLA from Jamshedpur West assembly constituency in Jharkhand
(2019 – incumbent) – MLA from Jamshedpur West assembly constituency in Jharkhand
(2019 – incumbent) – Minister for Health & Family welfare, Medical Education and Disaster Management of state of Jharkhand
- There are four pennding criminal cases against him as self-declared in affidavit.
- There are zero convictions against him as self-declared in affidavit.
- Banna Gupta was sent to a jail by a local court of Jamshedpur after rejecting his bail plea in response to a complaint filed by a temple priest for damaging the boundary wall and idols of Durgabari temple.
Last updated on 21-07-2021