Cabinet Minister of State Haryana
- NAME: Anoop Dhanak.
- DATE OF BIRTH: 1973.
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Hisar.
- PARENTS: Sh.Ram Kumar.
- SPOUSE: Smt. Sanjay Rani.
- EDUCATION: College – Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Deemed University, Sardar Sahar,
- OCCUPATION: Politician and Property Dealing.
- POLITICAL PARTIES: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD).
- POSITIONS HELD: Ministry of Independent Charge for Archeology and Museums and Labor and Employment (Attached with Deputy Chief Minister).
Anoop Dhanak is Politician born in the Tear 1973 in Hisar. He won election from Uklana in the Year 2009 for Haryana Legislative Assembly and in the Year 2014 made a party called Indian National Lok Dal.
He has been chosen from Uklana (SC) seat of Hisar region for the second time continuously. A local of Rajli town in Hisar, he was once chosen for the post of constable however, he joined politics and stayed as a reliable trooper of Dushyant’s dad Ajay Chautala. Alumni in humanities from Jat school in Hisar, he had additionally filled in as INLD’s overall secretary and at different posts.
Dhanak has been drafted as clergyman of state and would be assigned one of the divisions apportioned to his pioneer and appointee CM Dushyant Chautala. With his rise as clergyman, Dushyant has likewise attempted to offer portrayal to booked standing network, as four of his 10 MLAs have a place with the network.
He was one of the four MLA who joined the Dushyant Chautala’s Jannayak Janta Party after a division in Indian National Lok Dal. From the Year 2019, he is in the Ministry of Independent Charge for Archeology and Museums and Labor and Employment (Attached with Deputy Chief Minister).